The Best Eyeliner Trick for a Flawless Application
Do you find it challenging to apply eyeliner evenly? If so, you’re not alone. Applying eyeliner can be tricky, but you can achieve a flawless look with a little practice. One of the best tips for achieving an even application is to use a pencil liner instead of a liquid or cream liner. Pencil liners are easy to control and create a precise line. To start, draw a thin line on top of your lash line and thicken it as you move towards the outer corner of your eye. Then, if needed, go back and fill in any gaps. Use light strokes and avoid applying too much pressure for the most natural-looking results. Once you’ve got the hang of it, try adding a wing.
Eyeliner secrets every lazy girl should know
There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to get your eyeliner to look perfect, only to end up with a smudged mess. If you’re struggling to get your winged eyeliner just right, this simple trick is for you. All you need is a piece of tape, and you’ll be able to achieve the perfect cat eye in no time.
Start by placing the piece of tape along the outer corner of your eye, making sure that it’s positioned at an angle. Then, apply your eyeliner as usual. Once you’re done, remove the tape, and voila! You’ll have a perfectly symmetrical cat eye that will stay in place all day long. Trust us, this is one eyeliner hack you’ll want to try.
Eyeliner tricks for aging eyes that make you look younger
- Use a lighter hand. When applying eyeliner, less is more as you get older. Heavy and dark eyeliner can make your eyes look smaller and age significantly. So go for a lighter hand when applying your liner, especially if you’re using a pencil liner. This will help open your eyes and make them look brighter and more youthful.
- Stick to softer shades. Another great way to keep your eyeliner looking natural and young is to stick to softer shades, like browns or taupes. These colors are much more flattering on aging eyes than darker shades like black or charcoal, which can be harsh and aging.
- Use a creamy pencil liner. If you find applying a pencil liner to your lids difficult without it looking patchy or uneven, try using a creamy pencil liner instead. This type of liner glides on much more smoothly and evenly, making it much easier to achieve a perfect line. In addition, the creamy formula won’t tug at the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Don’t forget to tightline. When it comes to eyeliner tricks for aging eyes, one of the most important is always tightline. This means applying liner directly to the base of your upper lashes, between the roots. This will help make your lash line look fuller and more defined, which can open up your eyes and make them look younger.
- Use a waterproof formula. If your liner tends to smudge or run throughout the day, switch to a waterproof formula. This type of eyeliner will stay put, no matter what, so you won’t have to worry about it budging or smudge during the day. Plus, it’s a great option for summertime, when heat and humidity can cause regular liners to melt away.
- Skip the liquid liner. When it comes to aging eyes, one of the best eyeliner tricks is to skip liquid liner altogether. This type of liner can be very difficult to apply evenly, and it often looks patchy or uneven. Plus, it can be incredibly drying to the delicate skin around the eyes, which can cause wrinkles and fine lines to appear. So stick to pencil or cream liners instead.
- Go for a gel liner. If you want a liquid liner’s precision without any drawbacks, opt for a gel liner instead. This liner goes on like a liquid, but it dries down to a beautiful, smudge-proof finish. Plus, it’s much easier to apply evenly than liquid liner, so you won’t have to worry about unevenness or patchiness.
- Use an angled brush. When applying gel or cream liner, one of the best eyeliner tricks is to use an angled brush. This brush will help you create a perfect, straight line every time. Plus, it’s much easier to control than a regular liner brush, so you won’t have to worry about any mistakes.
- Take your time. When applying eyeliner, it’s important to take your time and go slowly. If you try to rush through the process, you’re much more likely to make mistakes. So take your time and be patient – your eyes will thank you for it!
- Remove any mistakes immediately. If you make a mistake while applying your liner, don’t wait – remove it immediately! Use a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover to gently wipe away any mistakes. This will help to ensure that your liner is always looking its best.